custom drum and percussion tracks
Steve records custom drum and percussion tracks for all types of projects in his Los Angeles studio.
Using real drums and / or percussion for projects will result in a more musical and sonically superior final product than would be attainable through use of samples, loops, or drum machines. Custom tracks complement a piece of music perfectly because they are performed and recorded exclusively for that piece of music. Recordings will showcase the artist's unique style because the sounds, time feel, fills, and dynamics of the drum and percussion playing are all project-specific.
- Full multitrack files provided - (a typical drum kit configuration would be: Kick In, Kick Out, Kick Beater, Snare Top, Snare Bottom, Overhead L, Overhead R, HH, Rack 1, Rack 2, Floor Tom, Room. Additional ambient or close mics available upon request).
- Stems with effects and processing provided in addition to multitrack files
- Sample rates up to 192 kHz
- Highest quality performance on well-tuned, amazing-sounding instruments
- Great sounding room, mics, preamps, and converters
- Files are well organized and easy to download and import into sessions
If the project calls for programming rather than playing, Steve is an exceptional drum programmer and has an immense library of both stock and personalized sounds. For programming-based projects, MIDI files will be provided in addition to stereo and multitrack stems.
Contact Steve at email@example.com to discuss your project and for a price quote.